Sunday, June 29, 2008

Jumping on the bandwagon

Yep, I am the latest in the long line of friends who has decided to experiment with blogging. I think i will rephrase........this is the only stone left unturned in my quest to combat boredom in these seemingly endless vacations. I have no idea about how regular Ill be, or about how long Ill actually maintain this blog. But as of now (8:17 PM, 29th June, 2008), this blog does exist. Ok frankly I am at a loss about what to write right now.
Maybe I should tell you that the lights in my external harddisk are yellow and are currently blinking. Oh wait, even a 3 eyed crossbreed of the sasquatch and a 500kg nuclear holocaust survivor with absolutely no social life will not give a rat's ass to actually know that.

How about......... umm...........aargh...........I am typing random keys and then typing the equal number of backspaces............or..........my nails measure 1.3 cm right now..........or............the fan is currently set at speeed 4 of 5.....or.................or............................or.............................woohoooaaahaa.....booga booga, arrrpatpatpat......................kheekheee...............aoooooooooooooooo...................kreeaaaooonnnnnn....... bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (faint thud)

And that, fellow jobless people is a prime example of the degradation of the human brain put through too much strain (hey thats a rhyme......:P..................note to self, maybe the next post should be a poetry, but then after this one......i dont think any of you is gonna be around to read it)
Cheers......(or not)

1 comment:

Ajay said...

at last...welcome to the blogosphere... was long due anyway... keep posting...